Terms and Conditions TEst
- Your Shop/Template will be live within 24h.
- You must be 18 years or older to use Getshop services.
- You must provide a valid email address, as this will be used as a primary contact method. Getshop doesn’t take any responsibility if you fail to do so and can’t access your downloads or important information as a result.
- You understand that your information may be transferred over various networks, especially when dealing with 3rd parties (like purchasing and activating domain); Getshop will always use the most secure ways of doing so and devices, however we cannot guarantee 100% security and will not be responsible if data gets leaked.
- You are responsible for all the content and activity of your shop (business you do, media/text you use and products you sell).
Getshop supplies copyright free images with your template, but is it is your responsibility to replace them.
- You agree not to duplicate, copy or resell any of our services or templates without our agreement.
Our shop themes are one time purchase only, we may do updates to the theme, but are not obliged to. If you wish to replace the theme, you will need to purchase it.
- If you break any of our T&C Getshop we will terminate your service immediately.
- We will set up the domain name for you on your name, but after the purchase is complete it is your sole responsibility to make sure it is renewed every year. We are using 3rd party service to register your domain and take no responsibility for it. You will have all the login details and if you wish to cancel, you will need to do it with the 3rd party directly.
- You shall not purchase or use any domains that violate Getspop trademark.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Getshop trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We can cancel your account any time if we think it violates out T&C.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Getshop customer, Getshop employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Getshop employees and contractors may also be Getshop customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Getshop retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Getshop reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Getshop shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Getshop or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Getshop partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- Though we will do our best, we can’t guarantee uninterrupted service at any time.
- Though we will try our best, we can’t guarantee our service will meet all or any of your expectations.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We don’t claim any intellectual property rights to the media/text/products you use in your shop and upload through our service.
- You understand that things that you publish in your store will be available in the internet worldwide and can be seen by anyone. Getshop stores and can review the content at any time, but is not obliged to do so.
- You own your data and materials.
- We will not sell or disclose your information to any 3rd parties unless it is to ensure your service (like buying domain name or, but not limited, giving access to developers to solve issues) or if required by law.
- We can use your store to promote our services and you grant us this permission.
Payments between shop owners and their customers
- We are not responsible for your payment gateways. All the legal bounding you make with the third party service you choose (such as Paypal etc).
- We are not responsible for you taxes or financial obligations or any operations within your shop.
- Theme you bought is for one store only, you can’t transfer your theme to multiple shops, you would need to purchase additional theme for each of your shops.
- You can modify Theme before the purchase (such as adjusting colours to fit your brand), any additional customization if required can be performed by our developers and is charged additionally.
- The copyrights of the all Themes remain with Getshop.
Cancellation and Termination
- If you change your mind, you can request a refund within 14 days, but we will charge you £150 for the set up fee, which is non-refundable.
- If after the delivery of the service you want to cancel and delete all the associate information with your shop, please email us at to request.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason your store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through Getshop, you will need to cancel your domain separately with the domain name registration company.
Acceptable Use Policy
The following activities are prohibited:
- Child Exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation and Threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
Hateful Content: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that condone or promote violence against people based on race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition or veteran status.
- Illegal Activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual Property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
Malicious and Deceptive Practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Shopify or others, including Shopify’s third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Self-Harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
Terrorist Organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.